Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Make room for all the people!

Hey McMahons!
It's your cousin Paul! How are you today? Fine I trust!
Guess what I've done? I've set up a blog site dedicated to all things McMahon! Yes, it's true! Now we can all check in with each other from time to time and see how everyone's doing. I've decided to call it Mick McGilligan's Blog - how perfect is that? You can post up whatever you like (new pics, old pics, links, video, jokes, rants, raves, nonsense, what am I forgetting?) This site is pretty easy to use once you get the swing of it - if you have any trouble, just let me know and I'll see if I can help you out. Want to post up your website or anything like that? Send me the address and I'll post it up to the side bar on the left. So what do you say?
Help me to get everyone's email address and I'll send out an official Blogger invite to everyone. Maybe I should rephrase that - maybe I'll put it into song...
Invited all the McMahons everyone
Just to join in the blogging and to have some fun
(just to join in the blogging and to have some fun)
Ohhhhhhhhh.... Hope all is well!
Love,
Paul
Comments:
<< Home
You are so creative. Thanks for setting this up. Can't wait to hear what's going on in everyone's life on a regular basis.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
