Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy McMother's Day!




Hey gang!
To honor the day, I thought I'd dig through the archives and post up some pics of Mom - and I stumbled upon a couple more Moms in the process! These were taken at H+N's wedding back in 96. What a great day that was! Sorry that some of the pictures are a little fuzzy, but I seem to recall that things were a little fuzzy at that point in the evening for a great many of us! Happy Mothers Day everybody!
Got pics of your Mom? Post 'em up!
Comments:
<< Home
Thanks Paul from all the Moms. I loved that link. Of course "my three little darlings" picture was the best of all of them in authenticity!! Love, Mom
Aww... These are great!!
We had a great time at the UConn graduation, where Rebecca Lobo was the speaker. She was very funny & entertaining. She told the graduates they could be anything they wanted to be, except Yankees fans.
Truly a woman of great wisdom!
Post a Comment
We had a great time at the UConn graduation, where Rebecca Lobo was the speaker. She was very funny & entertaining. She told the graduates they could be anything they wanted to be, except Yankees fans.
Truly a woman of great wisdom!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
