Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Hello from outside the Beltway
So I noticed that like half of you have visited my blog in the past day and I figured, hmm, maybe I better see what's going on over here. Evidently somebody knew my blog address and added it... Anyway, welcome to the blogosphere, to many of you. I may be the most "senior" blogger here. Not sure though...
This is a great idea; I'm glad to see that it's taking off. Hey Paul, I just about fell out of my seat over the "firewall" joke in the banner. Nice work!
MDM, blogging pseudonymously as FzxGkJssFrk
This is a great idea; I'm glad to see that it's taking off. Hey Paul, I just about fell out of my seat over the "firewall" joke in the banner. Nice work!
MDM, blogging pseudonymously as FzxGkJssFrk
Comments:
<< Home
Welcome Matthew! Great to hear from you! I'm going to have to post up a Who's Who list because of all of these wild blogger nicknames! I'm glad you like my "firewall" joke - these corny ideas come naturally to me, and unfortunately for you all, I can't keep them to myself!
Your Mom sent me yours and your brothers/sisters addresses with your blogs, so I posted them up on the sidebar - I hope you don't mind. Just let me know.
Hope all is well sir!
-Paul
Post a Comment
Your Mom sent me yours and your brothers/sisters addresses with your blogs, so I posted them up on the sidebar - I hope you don't mind. Just let me know.
Hope all is well sir!
-Paul
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
