Monday, May 5, 2008
Hey Hey!

hey all!
This is Cousin James, just saying hey!
First year of seminary went well, but I am glad to be heading home on Friday! I miss CT and cooler weather! Can't wait to hear from all of you!
Talk to you soon!
James
P.S. Check Out my other blog where I talk about all sorts of stuff from politics to religion to Sports!
www.godislove48.blogspot.com
Comments:
<< Home
Welcome James! It's good to see you sir!
I'm glad things are going well with you. Remind me where you are again? It sounds like somewhere with warmer weather, which sounds pretty good to me! Actually today, we got our first taste of a beautiful Spring day - hopefully the cold is behind us.
Post a Comment
I'm glad things are going well with you. Remind me where you are again? It sounds like somewhere with warmer weather, which sounds pretty good to me! Actually today, we got our first taste of a beautiful Spring day - hopefully the cold is behind us.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
