Tuesday, May 6, 2008
My first blog ever
I took the screen name Kilroy. My dad told me about kilroy was here in WWI and WWII and I always thought it was cool. That you might be holed up in a cellar in Germany and see that saying with the little guy. Its kind of like the McMahons --- we are everywhere.Liza and I are excited that we will be bringing the kids to the Emerald Isle tis summer. I won a trip from work. Three days before we leave I will attemp to swim across the sound from Port Jefferson to Bridgeport to raise money for St Vincent's Cancer programs.
Otherwise we have been busy looking for colleges with Denis.
Well, Liza thinks I'm in here doing the bills -- better get going.
Take Care,
Marty
Comments:
<< Home
Hey Martin!
I took the liberty of attaching an image of Kilroy for ya! Welcome aboard sir!!!
Wow - Ireland! That's fantastic. Congratulations on winning the trip. I definitely want to go one of these days. Do us a favor and don't tarnish the good family name!
Let us know about the swim charity too.
Paul
Post a Comment
I took the liberty of attaching an image of Kilroy for ya! Welcome aboard sir!!!
Wow - Ireland! That's fantastic. Congratulations on winning the trip. I definitely want to go one of these days. Do us a favor and don't tarnish the good family name!
Let us know about the swim charity too.
Paul
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
