Tuesday, May 6, 2008

 

Oh yeah

We're the coolest family ever! Sweet.
All's well out on the plains of Oklahoma...I just finished my junior year at ORU and will be heading back to CT in a week or two!

Thought Great-Uncle Paul and Cousin Joe would like to know: I've played the "Something to Fall Back On" CD for my friends out here, and they all loved it!

Comments:
Colleen,
I can't believe you are going to be a senior ! Where does the time go? Joe's band is playing a song sometime during the CSI show tonight. on CBS. We always try to hear it, but sometimes it's way in the background and we totally miss it. Love ya, Aunt Alice
 
Colleen,
Correction: Joe's band is on NCIS at 8:00 on CBS.
The song is Grand Opening. I didn't get it too mixed up did I? CSI NCIS Old age strikes again.
 
Hey Colleen!

Welcome to McGilligans!! Glad to hear things are going well in Oklahoma.

I'm happy to hear your sharing my Dad's/Joe's CD with your friends!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]