Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Still trying to work out the kinks
Hey gang!Just letting you all know that I'm still trying to figure out how to get you all on board this blog thing. As you can see to the left, the machinery is very complex. I've been resending invites to people, in hopes that they'll be able to connect in with us. I'd like to ask a favor of the younger crop of McMahons, if I may. If you can, please coach the... how should I put this?... the "esteemed group of elders" who don't have as firm a grasp on the world of blogging. I plan on making a little tutorial on how to do various things on the blog, when I can get some time. However, in the meantime, perhaps you young'uns can help us get up to speed!
a couple other orders of business...
Let us welcome the latest batch of folks to blog! We've had a nice jump in membership in the last week or so! Welcome all! One request... if you can give us a hint of who you are when you sign on, it would be a big help! I love the nick names, but some are easier to figure out than others. Black Rabbit and EM&EM - give us a clue who you are, if you don't mind!
I'd like to invite Janice and John too. Anyone have their email address (you can email me with the address)? Also, I plan on inviting Uncle Bob/Aunt Carol, Uncle Walt/Aunt Flo and Uncle Jack/Aunt Leigh and their families as well. So stay tuned.
Did anyone catch Jon Lester's no hitter last night? Good stuff!
Hope all is well folks!
Your chief of operations,
Paul
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

