Saturday, June 7, 2008
Hello All - I was able to get on but had not had a chance to type anything in. All is well in Southern Jersey:) Happy to have a pool as it hit the 90's plus today and for the week to come - yee haa:):) My next act will be trying to hook up my digital camera and post pictures:) Whenever I saw that Uncle Paul (or Aunt Alice) put pictures out here -- they put me to shame. Now I just have to see if this works:) Great to see all the posts love it!!!
Comments:
<< Home
Hey Brenda!
Welcome to McGilligans! Yes, it's a scorcher here today (Sunday) too, but decided to keep cool indoors and went to go see "Kung Fu Panda" at the movie theaters. We loved it! It's one of the best animated movies we've seen in a long time. It rates right up there with the Pixar movies, and that's the first time I've ever declared that (because Pixar is the cream of the crop).
Please post up pics when you get a chance, we'd all love to see them!
Great to hear from you Brenda!
Welcome to McGilligans! Yes, it's a scorcher here today (Sunday) too, but decided to keep cool indoors and went to go see "Kung Fu Panda" at the movie theaters. We loved it! It's one of the best animated movies we've seen in a long time. It rates right up there with the Pixar movies, and that's the first time I've ever declared that (because Pixar is the cream of the crop).
Please post up pics when you get a chance, we'd all love to see them!
Great to hear from you Brenda!
Hi Brenda just saw your post nice to see you on. I hope all is well and hope to see you soon. George
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
