Thursday, June 5, 2008

 

Im still half hip

I'm still getting along with my situation. Doctor from New York tells us to wait at least a year. I do appreciate everyone calling, the cards, and excellent chow. I hope that everyone else is doing well, Take care to all. From Gruncle George

Comments:
Woo-Hoo! George is online and a blogger - how cool is that?!?
 
Very cool. Hang in there, Gruncle!
 
Hey George! Excellent to hear from you!! We're all thinking of you out here in Jersey -we hope you're improving with every passing minute. By the way, I like your nickname - I almost wish I could call you that - but since we're cousins, I'll have to settle for Grousin George. It doesn't flow as well, does it? Hope all is well sir!
 
Hey Paul I am not a grouse I am a hunting gruncle.
 
Hey George,

Welcome to the blog!
Just wanted to let you know we're thinking about you down here too!

And Paul...you're Grousin for a Bruisin' with that new nickname for George.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]