Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Time is Flying
I still can't believe that Nico has graduated from Kindergarten. Where did my baby boy go? How time flies. He even has lost both front teeth! I wonder if adjusted for inflation the $2 per tooth he got from the Tooth Fairy matches what was found under our pillows so long ago? In a Tiger Woods move, we are getting Nico and Juliana into some tennis so hopefully they can help pay for our retirement after they turn pro (or at least reduce some college bills)! Hope everyone is enjoying the summer and sorry I missed the festivities on the 4th. I was having a really rough time driving all my golf balls into the, well..er..., rough! But I at least had some great views of the mountains around Killington.
Comments:
<< Home
What a beautiful family!
Keep up the tennis lessons. Hopefully your dream retirement will come true. We're still waiting for those piano lesson to pay off.
Keep up the tennis lessons. Hopefully your dream retirement will come true. We're still waiting for those piano lesson to pay off.
By the way, I just noticed Juliana's tennis racket is a Dora The Explorer/Boots racket.
Guess what?
I designed that racket!
You've just made my night!
Guess what?
I designed that racket!
You've just made my night!
As I said before "What a beautiful family", but now I have to add "What a beautifu racket".
I guess those Ralph Kanna lessons did pay off.
I guess those Ralph Kanna lessons did pay off.
how adorable is your family?? I love you guys! ... the kids are too cute :)
we missed you at the 4th party, Patrick ... Juliana was impressively good at the golf ladder game Aunt Patty and Uncle Steve brought -- she only hit herself in the head once ;)
~ Sarah
we missed you at the 4th party, Patrick ... Juliana was impressively good at the golf ladder game Aunt Patty and Uncle Steve brought -- she only hit herself in the head once ;)
~ Sarah
That is so great!! Maricel - hope your trip to see your Mom was safe and helpful...talk to you when you get back!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

