Monday, January 5, 2009
hey hey
Hey Y'all!
I'm sorry I missed all of you at Christmas! You all sounded great over Josh's phone!
Life here in the 'burg is good- can't wait for classes to resume next week as I look to get closer to finishing my Master's Degree!
I miss you all and I hope to everyone as soon as I can!
Have a blessed 2009!
James
I'm sorry I missed all of you at Christmas! You all sounded great over Josh's phone!
Life here in the 'burg is good- can't wait for classes to resume next week as I look to get closer to finishing my Master's Degree!
I miss you all and I hope to everyone as soon as I can!
Have a blessed 2009!
James
Comments:
<< Home
Hey James!
We missed you sir! We had a full house! I think we estimated 77 people all together! It was great, as always, to see everyone. I've got to post some pictures up from the night! Anyone else have pictures they'd like to post up? Hope all is well everyone!
-Paul
We missed you sir! We had a full house! I think we estimated 77 people all together! It was great, as always, to see everyone. I've got to post some pictures up from the night! Anyone else have pictures they'd like to post up? Hope all is well everyone!
-Paul
Hi James, Keep your head up I here you are working hard. Missed you on christmas and happy new year. Love Uncle George.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
