Friday, May 9, 2008

 

Gruncle

Hey all, George is online! (hide the deer)
Can someone make him a contributor?
thanks

-"the neph"(ew)

Comments:
Hey Joshua!

Yes! - I invited George to the blog and all he has to do now is "accept" the email invitation that I sent him through Blogger. Would you mind coaching him through the process? I've sent out invites to almost everybody, but in order to be contributors, everyone needs to "accept" my invite. I hope everyone does.

Also, does anyone have John and Janice's email address? Please send it to me (via email) and I can send them an invite too.

One more thing.., let me know if I need to resend an invite to someone, just in case they've deleted the original invite from their mailboxes.

Thanks!

Paul
 
ha!
 
Hmmm, that's strange. Uncle Gruncle and Black Rabbit were able to add a comment to the "Who's who" post, but they're not showing up on the contributor's list. I have no idea why that is happening. Does anyone know why that's happening? I just want to make sure everyone is set up the right way.
 
Anyone with a Blogger account can comment on this site, as far as I know. You generally don't have to be a contributor.
 
I set up the site so only registered users (-includes OpenID) can comment on the site, so I'm pretty sure only the family can comment. I've done this with some of the other blogs I've set up and I've never gotten any comments from outsiders/strangers.

But I'm still confused about how Rabbit and Gruncle were able to post a comment without officially accepting the blogger invite. Sorry for all this "tech" talk, folks - I'm still trying to work out all the kinks!
 
ooh i want to be a contributor too lol ... I definitely JUST found the time to stop and join this blog -- great idea, Paul! It'll be good to keep in touch with the fam now :)

~Sarah
 
Love the Hide the Deer comment - hilarious!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]