Tuesday, May 27, 2008
What do you want to know?
Since Paul asked for tips from some of the "younger" folks, I figured I should respond as the (probable) longest-running blogger in the McClan. But I'm not really sure what really confuses people when they get onto the Internet or into blogs, since I've been immersed in it for a while.
Well, here's your opportunity to ask any question you like. There's no such thing as a dumb question, especially on the Internet! So, what would you like to know? Leave a comment on this post or make a new post, and I'll do my best to answer.
- 1of10
Well, here's your opportunity to ask any question you like. There's no such thing as a dumb question, especially on the Internet! So, what would you like to know? Leave a comment on this post or make a new post, and I'll do my best to answer.
- 1of10
Labels: metablogging
Comments:
<< Home
Hey Matthew!
I think folks just need to know the basics, like how to post up something, how to comment on a post, how to post up a picture, and simple stuff like that. I've coached people over the phone on how to do it, and it's easier that way. It's harder when you have to write it out. I was thinking of making a quick video tutorial (if I could ever find the time to make it) - are there video tutorials out there already for beginners?
I think folks just need to know the basics, like how to post up something, how to comment on a post, how to post up a picture, and simple stuff like that. I've coached people over the phone on how to do it, and it's easier that way. It's harder when you have to write it out. I was thinking of making a quick video tutorial (if I could ever find the time to make it) - are there video tutorials out there already for beginners?
Hmmm - I don't know. Video is the one thing I haven't dabbled in. I'm sure there are; YouTube almost certainly has one.
I for one need to know how to post pictures. Currently the method that works best for me is to holler, "JOSH / LAUREN / JAMES /COLLEEN / SARAH /JONATHAN!!!Can you please come here?" :P
Sally, I love your comment. You have many names you can call! I may need to call them too!
Sorry we won't make Jonathon's party...have fun!
Marcia
Sorry we won't make Jonathon's party...have fun!
Marcia
Hey Matt the comment that Paul said about people not knowing how to get into the blog was because of your Uncle Gruncle George. It is the sign of age don't you Know.
Hey George,Stay strong were all thinking of you.What's your address I want to send you some music.Cousin Joe
Hi Joe just saw your message, my email is. Gfmcmahon111@comcast.net Good to here from you. Cousin George
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

