Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Fathers Day!!
Happy Fathers Day to All!!
Jim and I were saddend by the passing of Tim Russert - we watched him all the time and were great fans. Of course he was a good old Irish Catholic and seemed to bring happiness and joy to everything he did. His seemed to be the life of what our fathers live and lived - Great Dad's, fortunate to have and love great families and friends through thick and thin. What more can you want in life.
So with that -- We wish all the Dad's/Granpas-Poppies/Godfathers --
A Happy Fathers Day
Love Brenda and Jim
Jim and I were saddend by the passing of Tim Russert - we watched him all the time and were great fans. Of course he was a good old Irish Catholic and seemed to bring happiness and joy to everything he did. His seemed to be the life of what our fathers live and lived - Great Dad's, fortunate to have and love great families and friends through thick and thin. What more can you want in life.
So with that -- We wish all the Dad's/Granpas-Poppies/Godfathers --
A Happy Fathers Day
Love Brenda and Jim
Comments:
<< Home
Hey Brenda/Jim,
Yes, I was also sad to hear about Tim Russert. I've been following the Democratic primary race closely and he was a fixture on my TV for months. He had such genuine enthusiasm - I'll miss seeing him.
We had a great Father's Day weekend - Jack made me a nice shirt with his hand prints on it and we spent some quality time with Gram and Gramp McMahon and Gramma Dot.
Post a Comment
Yes, I was also sad to hear about Tim Russert. I've been following the Democratic primary race closely and he was a fixture on my TV for months. He had such genuine enthusiasm - I'll miss seeing him.
We had a great Father's Day weekend - Jack made me a nice shirt with his hand prints on it and we spent some quality time with Gram and Gramp McMahon and Gramma Dot.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
